Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tad & Nikki - the real deal

We are so excited to show the photos of Tad & Nikki's wedding! I have had such a hard time narrowing down their photos for the blog. I keep wanting to put the whole wedding on the blog, which means that I've spent hours editing ALL the photos and then trying to narrow them down to the handful you see below. Needless to say, their wedding rocked and we are totally stoked about the awesome photos that we get to show them!

We also think Tad & Nikki should get jerseys 'cause they make a good team.


Isn't the flower girl adorable?! She and I became little buddies


Don't they make such an awesome couple?


Their wedding was held at the beautiful Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm. It was an absolutely stunning location!


I love this tradition. I love how it signifies two distinct lives blending together in a way that is inseparable.

Mr. & Mrs. Hutchens! (Isn't it awesome how he's helping her with her dress? So cute.)


I love the joy and happiness that was plastered on their faces all day!



Isn't she gorgeous???

No comments: