Friday, August 15, 2008

Chris & Courtney

We headed out to the Oregon Rose Gardens for Chris & Courtney's engagement session and had a blast! I have to admit, while editing their engagement photos, I couldn't stop smiling all the way through. They are such great people who are so in love. We definitely bonded over sharing stories of how we all ended up falling in love. Let's just say, we're both believers in "love at first sight." Which is something I didn't use to believe was possible and now, after marrying Andy and talking with all of our fabulous couples, is something that I think is amazing and very possible. Perhaps I'm being a romantic at heart, but sometimes, when you know a person is right for you, you just know.

So, without further ado, I give you a couple who is definitely right for each other. :D






No comments: