Monday, June 16, 2008

Michelle & Kevin

I had the pleasure of second shooting Kevin and Michelle's wedding with Blue Castle Photography on June 1st at the Oregon Gardens. I have to admit - I love shooting with other photographers! I absolutely love watching how each photographer does things differently. For example, Jonathon of Blue Castle did this crazy cross lighting set up for the first dance where he placed a flash on a reception table and angled it towards the dance floor. Thus far, we've only used our lighting stands to hold our flash which prohibits where you can put your flash. This technique allowed him to create interesting set-ups which I'm excited to experiment with!

At any rate, Michelle and Kevin were an amazing couple. The way they looked at each other all throughout the day was beautiful. You could see love-beams coming out of their eyes. In-Loveness is such a beautiful thing to watch and Kevin and Michelle were radiant with In-Loveness.






No comments: