Monday, October 13, 2008

Alexis

We met up with Alexis for her awesome senior sesion in Corvallis and headed out to Bald Hill Park. Andy and I used to spend a lot of time hiking and biking on the trails around the park and I LOVE this place! We were fortunate that OSU was having their football game at the same time we did her senior photos because the trails were completely devoid of people which allowed us to use a lot of cool places.

Alexis was so much fun to photograph. She can pull off that "model" look perfectly and was a complete natural in front of the camera. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her and we definitely bonded while we ran around being silly and taking photos. AND she was barefoot for the whole shoot which definitely makes her a girl after my own heart. Needless to say, it was pretty much the perfect senior photo shoot!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi guys, great light in these shots! love it! I didn't actually meet you guys, but i was at Christine & Matt's wedding in July in her parents backyard. I'm from Australia and was there visiting Ashley M for a few weeks on my travels around the globe! I finally got ahold of your blog/website and thought i'd drop you a line! I'm in the process of starting a Photog Business here in my home city Adelaide, Australia. Fun times!! Bless ya