Monday, September 29, 2008

Stephanie & Mark

One of my favorite things about photography is capturing the changes of life. I shot Stephanie's senior photos a while back and I was thrilled when she asked me to shoot her upcoming wedding! Unfortunately, we were unavailable for their wedding next year and so they decided to schedule an engagement session. I couldn't be more excited for Stephanie & Mark and I'm delighted to be a part of the different stages of their lives!

For their engagement session, Stephanie & Mark somehow convinced Bullwinkles Family Fun Center to allow us to come in before they opened and shoot their engagement session. How awesome is that?! It was such a blast goofing off with these two and doing their session. Thanks guys (and thanks to Stephanie's sister Robin for being my trusty light holder - you rock!).







No comments: