Monday, July 28, 2008

Matt & Christine

Christine and I went to middle school together and I was so thrilled when she asked us to shoot her wedding. Christine & Matt are such an amazing couple that anyone around them is compelled to admit how perfect they are for each other. They absolutely shine with love for one another. They had their wedding in a perfect location - their parent's house. It was absolutely charming to see Christine married to Matt in the place that she grew up in.

We were so thankful to be able to share in their day. Matt & Christine are just incredible and I can't even begin to describe the constant look of adoration that Matt had on his face all day. I have no doubts that they will continue to be in love 60 years down the road.

Did I mention that they were a blast to goof off with?







No comments: