Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blog Stalking

I'm an avid blog stalker and today as I was reading the new blogs that had been posted, I saw a picture that moved me. It was pretty amazing. I look at blogs ALL the time. I look at some of the best photographer's in the industry's stuff, and this is one of the few pictures that have made me stop in my tracks and say - woah. It actually gave me chills, which has never happened before.

I love the simplicity of the image. The subtle emotion of the couple. The groom reaching his hand out towards his bride. The pensive expression of the bride. The soft bright colors... I can't put my finger on why this one image stands out to me from among so many hundreds of other great photos, but it just does. What is more is that it looks like it was a bridal shoot - making the final result impressive if the couple were merely "models". Even if they are a married couple volunteering to model, the picture is still impressive because there is that much emotion infused in it and it isn't even their wedding day!

Anyway, here's the blog post by Sarah K. Chen - http://sarahkchen.com/blog/?p=208.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Beautiful shot! Your right some times simple is better. It really helps you focus on their expressions and "the moment."